New Smyrna Beach EcoTour
Kayak & S.U.P.
Come out and paddle where the tides flow and the dolphins play
After you have exhausted what there is in business, politics …. and found that none of these satisfy, what remains?
– Walt Whitman
2 hour tours
Tour the Indian River Lagoon with Certified Florida Master Naturalists
Certified Florida Naturalists – University of Florida
- Florida Master Naturalist Program, University of Florida: – Coastal Systems Certified – Freshwater Certified – Uplands Certified
- Retired hospitality industry
- Kayak & Bicycle Ecotour Guide
- Florida Native Plant Society
Native of Virginia, New Smyrna Beach resident 14 years
- Florida Master Naturalist Program, University of Florida: – Coastal Systems Certified – Freshwater Wetlands Certified
- Former Wilderness Survival Leader; Project U.S.E.; NOLS; Outward Bound
- Eco-tour Guide, Central Florida
- Web Designer, Artist; Lois Reed Designs
- Artist: Eco Art, Primitive Art, Intuitive Art; EcoSoulArt
The ecotour prices
2 Hours with your own boat:
Callalisa Creek, NSB
Menard-May to Brown's Bay
Come Explore Florida!
To Book Your EcoTour
Call or Text :
Nichols Surf Shop:
We also offer:
- Corporate Team Building Tours
- Education Tours for Schools and Advanced Studies
- Family Reunion Tours
- Eco-Art Tours
- “You Suggest it” Tours!
don’t see what you are looking for? Send us a request and we will do our best to fill it!
Want to book online?
Fill out our form below
Tour Agreement Forms
307 Lytle Ave,
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168